Scientific Art Exhibition 2019
About the Exhibition
Following the success of the last two editions, StrasAIR is proud to organize the Third Edition of the Scientific Art Exhibition. It's a wonderful opportunity to explore the various scientific disciplines via art and to fascinate yourself with the incredibly scale difference between the different research fields.
This exhibition is open for everyone and aims to bring multi-disciplines together. Each participant can submit one image per poster. However, if you want to submit more than one image then please make a separate submission. The image must include the scale and be of your own authorship (total or shared). Everything is valid - from SEM/TEM images of nanometer scale to telescope images from years-light distance of the universe, passing through zoology, botany or any other.
Submissions are done by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the title of the submission as Subject of the email, attach the image, and provide all the required information such as Author(s) name(s), Short description, Institution, and field of research.
EXHIBITION PLACE: Indoor Garden, European Doctoral College. 46, Boulevard de la victoire, Strasbourg
WHEN: 18:00 - 20:00, Wednesday, Nov 20th 2019
ENTRY: FREE - A welcome apéritif will be offered during the exhibition.
AWARD: The best 3 images will be awarded at the end of the exhibition.
Submission / Rules
- There is no application fee, it's Free to Enter the Competition.
- By entering the Competition, you agree and acknowledge that the StrasAIR is permitted to receive your registration data.
- StrasAIR may publish any material you submit, post, upload, email or otherwise transmit to it or to the website at its sole discretion and it shall be entitled to make additions or deletions to any such material prior to publication.
- Any image submitted to the competition may be used by StrasAIR, for marketing and promotional purposes of the competition only. You hereby grant StrasAIR a non-exclusive, irrevocable license in each Entry throughout the world in all media for any use in connection with the competition.
- All finalists will be published online on strasair.org
- Submission is done by email to email@example.com. Please use the title of the submission as Subject of the email, attach the image, and provide all the required information such as Author(s) name(s), Short description, Institution, and field of research.